40 BEST Project Management Tools
A post from the education center GURU99 called our attention around the best Project Management tools (full list below).
Observe that the most known one actually got the 11th place in the ranking.
1. ClickUp is one app to replace them all. It’s the future of work. More than just task management - ClickUp offers docs, reminders, goals, calendars, scheduling, and even an inbox. Fully customizable, ClickUp works for every type of team, so all teams can use the same app to plan, organize, and collaborate.
2. Airtable is a project management solution which is suitable for organizations, and businesses of all sizes. It offers organization and collaboration functionalities in an effective and mobile-friendly Table solutions.
3. Wrike is a Cloud-based collaboration and project management tool. It helps you to scale across teams in any business. The tool allows to set priorities and align your team to work faster and smarter.
4. Backlog is an excellent project management software that is feature rich while being easy to use. The plans are cost effective with multiple subscription options and are billed per company rather than per user. Both cloud-hosted and on-premise versions are available, as well as a free plan.
5. Paymo is a project management application that can be used to manage projects from their inception through completion. It is an ideal project management tool for small to medium-sized businesses looking to simplify and fasten their business processes.
6. Process Street is a highly accurate process & workflow management tool. It is an ideally suited tool for your team's repeated tasks. It helps you to create, track and optimize business process workflows easily.
7. Asana is an ideal project management software for small teams. It is available in three different versions Free, Premium & Enterprise.
8. Basecamp is an effective project management tool which allows you to effortlessly assign tasks, organize your team, and track progress. It's available with 60-day free trial and three different pricing packages.
9. Trello is a tool designed to replace your team's use of email and chat for task-based communication. It allows you to collaborate for the project from beginning to end.
10. Podia is a customizable project management solution. The tool helps teams to communicate and organize in a way to facilitate the completion of tasks and projects.
11. Microsoft project Integrated planning tools help you seamlessly keep track of your projects. The tool offers a powerful, visually enhanced way to manage a wide range of projects and programs efficiently.
12. Smartsheet is a collaboration tool for your project management. It is a work platform that offers exceptional speed to business. Align and execute a process for better, faster and lower-cost onboardings.
13. Rational plan is project management for providing solutions for portfolio management, resource management, and Team Collaboration. It allows you to complete your projects as scheduled, on time and within budget.
14. Roadmunk is a visual roadmap software helpful for the project management. It offers advanced data protection to meet the needs of global enterprise clients.
15. Casual is a visual project and process management software. It helps teams plan and executes projects as simple workflows. It is an ideal tool for small and growing project management teams.
16. Pivotal Tracker is an user-friendly, story-based project management tool. It allows to work collaboratively, focus on what's important. It facilitates continuous delivery of the software.
17. Twproject is a web-based project management tool. The tool minimizes the effort of administrative work and helps the company to grow. It offers built-in Gantt chart to visualize your work plans.
18. LiquidPlanner eliminates outdated plans, missed deadlines, and streamline your work. It offers features for IT teams, project managers, development teams, and marketing teams.
19. Taskworld is a cloud-hosted visual task management and planning application. Helps you to keep track of the changes made to a task in chronological order.
20. Functionfox is a project management tool. It helps to reduce admin time, increases productivity and profits. It allows users to compare and analyze information on their finances like real costs and estimates and also look at their project timelines, budget, and productivity.
21. Axosoft is a project management and bug tracking solution. It is deployable as hosted or on-premises software. The software allows gathering all or specific information to create a correct product backlog.
22. Sciforma tools and data platform facilitate collaboration by making project data transparent, trustable, and easily accessible. It helps project managers administer all aspects of project, resource, risk, and change management.
23. Freedcamp is a project management tool. It allows collaboration of single or multiple users using cloud computing. It is an open source platform for as many projects and users you would like to add.
24. Version one is easy to use Project management platform that delivers outstanding performance for managing and tracking multiple teams, tasks, and projects.
25. Zoho Projects is a collaboration & project management tool created by Zoho. The software helps you to plan your projects, assign tasks, and communicate effectively.
26. Confluence is content collaboration tool which changes how modern teams work. This tool helps you to organize a robust repository of information, opinions, and knowledge. It also allows you to answer questions, create how-to docs, etc.
27. Aha! is road mapping and project management platform. It allows businesses to manage their product portfolio efficiently. It enables developing viable business strategies and visual roadmaps.
28. Active Collab is an easy to use project management and collaboration tool. Helps to combine task management, time tracking, for developing the well-designed app.
29. Quire is collaborative project management tool. It allows users to plan and organize tasks quickly in the form of tree-like structure. The software aims to reduce the burden of managing complex and time-consuming projects.
30. Workzone is a cloud-hosted project management and document collaboration app. Workzone allows to organize projects by tasks, assign responsibilities, and notify when a task is due.
31. Nutcache software offers an ideal business-oriented agile solution. It helps in effectively managing the entire project delivery lifecycle. The tool lets you plan and manage projects using Kanban boards or any other methods.
32. Brightpod is a cloud base project management service tool that will help you manage your projects more efficiently. It is widely used by a marketing firm in a variety of industries.
33. ProjectManager.com's is cloud-based software. It allows you to manage work anywhere and on any platform. It is a comprehensive system which helps you to perform routine tasks effortlessly.
34. ProofHub is a cloud-hosted project management solution. It helps you to manage deliverables and deadline. The software helps managers across the critical phases of a project from planning, managing and delivering outcomes on time.
35. Mavenlink is an online project management tool. It combines advanced project management, resource planning, collaboration, and financial tools. Maven helps you stay in control of workflow quality, instead of managing projects with previously inserted information.
36. Azendoo is work tracking task management software that helps teams plan and share tasks, sync on projects and communicates more efficiently. This PM tool helps organizations to increase their productivity, align their teams to accomplish their projects.
37. Clarizen is a combination of project management and high-quality collaboration. It is a single solution which provides well-defined work structure.
38. Scoro is a cloud-based business management software. It's target id small to medium enterprises. Mostly those working in the advertising, consulting, information technology and other sectors.
39. Avaza software allows you to run a client-focused business. It allows the team to collaborate on projects, track time, and manage expenses.
40. Teamweek is a visual project management software for the team. It allows you to overview your team's advancement.
Source : www.guru99.com